|The Face of Tomorrow's America?|
To appreciate the magnitude of what we are facing, it is necessary to understand the difference between a state and a nation. The definitions of these two words have been deliberately conflated over the course of decades. Generations of Americans have been taught that state and nation mean the same thing. They do not. Failure to understand the distinction is the root cause of many problems.
A state is a self-governing political entity.
A nation is a tightly-knit group of people that share a common culture.The Master Magician's misdirection has been highly successful. Globalists have deceived the American people into believing that the political state (the United States) was under attack when, in fact, they have been using the political state to overtly attack the American nation's culture.
The Globalists are intent on achieving the total destruction of all nations, correctly seeing them as competitors for people's loyalty. When they achieve the effective destruction of nations in a region, they move to consolidate their power by establishing a "super state". The European Union serves as their structural template, the next step toward the establishment of a One World Government under Globalist control.
The American nation is next on the block. Its culture is under attack on all fronts and virtually every attack has either been initiated or directly supported by the state. Those attacks include promotion of "gay marriage" and "gay rights" (direct assaults on the nation's family structure and traditional morality), efforts to impose "gun control" (an assault on the nation's tradition of self reliance), and enactment of The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act ("Obamacare") and the so-called USA Patriot Act (assaults on the nation's tradition of limited constitutional government).
The Globalist efforts to destroy America's national culture are not limited to the political and legal arenas. Media and educational establishments have engaged in decades-long propaganda and re-education campaigns extolling the virtues of "diversity" while demonizing positive references to the majority's national culture, including its Western European ethnic origins, as "racism". The current insane and ahistoric propaganda campaign against the Confederate Flag is a case in point. The Globalist goal is to remove public display of this flag, not because it is a "symbol of hate" (which it is not), but because it is a symbol of resistance to unlawful federal state power.
Today's post is about the lies surrounding the immigration debate.
- The First Immigration Lie: Officially there are 11 million "undocumented immigrants" residing within the borders of the United States. Not only is this number false, it is laughable. Despite the virtual flood of illegals crossing our southern border every day, the officially-claimed number of "11 million" hasn't changed in more than 5 years. In fact the actual number of illegal aliens living in the US is known to be more than 26 million. Go here for additional well-documented and sourced information.
- The Second Immigration Lie: The political establishment's official line is, "We cannot deport 11 million people". This mantra is deliberately misleading on two counts. In the first place, there are not 11 million illegal aliens, there are more than 26 million. In the second place, it isn't necessary to deport them. It is only necessary to establish control of our borders and stop subsidizing those who are here illegally. The problem will resolve quickly if we:
- Fine any employer who knowingly employs an illegal alien.
- Prosecute the use of false documents to enter the country or gain employment.
- Prosecute the use of a false social security account to gain employment.
- Prohibit illegal aliens from having access to any benefits supported by federal or state taxes including Welfare, SNAP/Food Stamps, Social Security, Disability, Medicare, Medicaid, ADC, etc.
- Deny illegal aliens admission to any tax supported college or university.
- Make it a federal felony for any illegal alien to apply for or obtain a state driver's license.
- Criminalize the designation of any municipality as a "Sanctuary City" for illegal aliens and prosecute any city official who violates this law.
- The Third Immigration Lie: The national leaderships of both the Democrat and Republican Parties claim they want to stop illegal immigration. They are lying. Both national parties are pushing for "Immigration Reform with a Clear Path to Citizenship". That is establishment code for slow motion amnesty. The Democrat Party sees illegals as potential voters. The Republican Part is intent on fulfilling promises it made to large corporations who see illegal immigration is a source of cheap labor. Both parties are destroying the nation to gain short-term political advantage.
- The Fourth Immigration Lie: "Illegal immigrants benefit the economy." This is by far the favorite establishment lie but it is false. Illegal immigrants do subsidize corporate profits by making it unnecessary for them to raise wages to a level that would result in the employment of Americans. Labor economists have concluded that undocumented workers have lowered the wages of U.S. adults without a high-school diploma — 25 million of them — by anywhere between 0.4 to 7.4 percent. The Federation for Immigration Reform estimates the annual costs of illegal immigration at the federal, state and local level to be about $113 billion; nearly $29 billion at the federal level and $84 billion at the state and local level. The study also estimates tax collections from illegal alien workers, both those in the above-ground economy and those in the underground economy. Those receipts do not come close to the level of expenditures and, in any case, are misleading as an offset because over time unemployed and underemployed U.S. workers would replace illegal alien workers.
- The Fifth (and Most Dangerous) Immigration Lie: "We are a nation of immigrants". While it is true that the American nation was founded by European immigrants, American immigration policy was not driven by an infatuation with "diversity". Post-revolution immigration to the United States took place from in four great waves (1790 to 1820, 1820 to 1860, 1880 to 1914, and 1965 to present). These waves are definable by the nationalities of immigrants and their reasons for immigrating. Although the 1880 to 1914 wave did include immigrants from China, Japan, and other Asian countries, until 1965 the majority of immigrants to the United States were of European origin.
The United States government's war on the American nation was underway.
This site is not affiliated with any political party. Its goals are to advocate for individual liberty, traditional morality, and domestic peace and to resist all forms of tyranny and statism. It reflects the point of view of a life-long constitutionalist and recovering Republican. If you are among the millions trying to understand what has happened to the GOP, please visit "Who Killed the Republican Party?" If you agree with the content of this post, please feel free to print and distribute it or forward the link to your political representatives at the state and federal level Thank you for your interest.